shainey_25@yahoo.com

this is my email

Pages

About Me

My photo
Take a Break is what I do when I am very stressed. This is a place for me where I can write anything to help me express more what I feel and share it with you. I take a break and write! Take a break and read!

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Took a Break

Life is an artwork in progress. It is an endearing adventure. A train that takes us into our own unique journeys. And the journey unfolds the masterpiece we are meant to be.



But along the way, we need those occasional breaks: the step back

from the adventure; the replenishing relaxation; the time to just let

the universe take its course. These breaks are the moments when

the lessons we learned from our experiences seep deeply into the core of our beings. And through

these moments, the grace of the movement of our lives renew itself.



"A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials." Breakdowns can create breakthroughs. Things fall apart so things can fall together.





And for a while, I went  somewhere to take a dose of those invigorating moments. The rhythm of our dreams dances best when we revitalize our energies. Afterwards, renewed and refreshed, we turn with an elegant spin in the next flip of our fate…



"An unexamined life is not worth living." -Socrates



To make this short, magpa REHAB ko!!! hahahahaha!



Sister and I went to Bantayan Island to have fun. It was our first trip together!
 

Escaped from all the stress in life!



Free like a bird!


 
Feeling like a child free from problems!
 
 
Explored!
 

Doesn't matter how tired I was!



'Coz I had fun!!!


I want more!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment