shainey_25@yahoo.com

this is my email

Pages

About Me

My photo
Take a Break is what I do when I am very stressed. This is a place for me where I can write anything to help me express more what I feel and share it with you. I take a break and write! Take a break and read!

Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

Elegant dress

    I am dying to buy this very beautiful dress. It does look simple but very sexy and classy. I love the color too! This color is just my favorite color.  I can't find this style or it is hard to find this style from shopping malls here. Those party dresses I've seen there are very boring.



 
I want to match it with this high heels!


I actually want to match it with a silver boots but I think this high heels is also a nice match. What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment