shainey_25@yahoo.com

this is my email

Pages

About Me

My photo
Take a Break is what I do when I am very stressed. This is a place for me where I can write anything to help me express more what I feel and share it with you. I take a break and write! Take a break and read!

Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

A very itchy face!

Gained weight and Gained Pimples!

  

















I am very skinny and always wanted to gain weight. Well, I tried to eat more and took vitamins but I wanted to see fast result.
          

I noticed that my friend gained weight so I took the same vitamins he was taking. After 2 weeks, I gained at least 3 kilos and I was very happy and proud! I looked good and feeling pretty!


I felt sexy because I got a bigger hips and felt like I had more meat in my body!



But, I started to have pimples and my body was very itchy. I looked like this for few months and I was really conscious of my
                                          

pimples. Although I felt sexy that I was a little bigger, I stopped taking that vitamins. But, I still had those pimples on my face and it  got worse.



 I couldn't stop taking photos each day to see if they looked bad on photos lol.




Even the smiles were changing because, everytime I took photo, I could see those pimples on my face and they were itchy. I know that I was just too conscious but I wasn't used of having too many pimples on my face.








One night, I used this cream for itch. I applied it on my face too....

BUT


 I woke up with all the itch on my face. It was painful, itchy, hot and it was hard to describe.

                        
I then got the mirror and was scared of how I looked like! My face was very red and swollen. I was embarrassed to go to work but I didn't want to lose incentives of course so I endured it. I was trying hard not to be noticed but I scared some people I met on my way to work. My students were also shocked and scared the moment they opened the door of my classroom. It was obvious that they were trying to hide how scared they were of my face but I knew they did not want to offend me. I couldn't teach them well because it was really painful, itchy and hot. Plus, they were just teasing and making fun of the way I looked. It was their turn to tease me because I often made fun of them. I felt like I really wanted to scratch it so badly!



It even went to my lips! It became more painful and itchy everyday. I got everybody's attention though lol. But I was honestly very depressed during this time because I looked very ugly. I went crazy because I was thinking that I would have them on my face forever.





Can you imagine if you have this on your face? Can you still smile? Plus, they were not only on my face. I was scared to see a dermatologist. I was scared that lol the doctor would make it worse hehehe if you can't maintain their products. I swore, I would never join the party with this face!
But I was worried because the Christmas party was coming. I wanted to join! But with those red thing on my face???? if it was Halloween party then lol that was fine! I could scare people naturally.
But I tried to smile at it! It was like this for like a month. I learned to live with a scary face lol. Yeah, I called it scary because of how people looked at me and even if I lived just 5 mins away from my working place, I took taxi to get there or else, I would be crying from the itch if i take jeepneys or walk .
But it was 5 days before the party. I was tempted to join because it is just once a year that I can wear a party dress! I then used mineral water every time I took a bath and lactacyd for babies.




Lactacyd stopped the itch but it made my face very dry and cracked. So I used a baby bath cream to soften it. 4 days before the party, my face had all those dark scars.


2 days before the party.



A day before the party. At least it didn't look bad.


Thank God! it was all gone!

Just a lesson to learn, never take a vitamin which is not approved by BFAD and gain weight naturally.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment