shainey_25@yahoo.com

this is my email

Pages

About Me

My photo
Take a Break is what I do when I am very stressed. This is a place for me where I can write anything to help me express more what I feel and share it with you. I take a break and write! Take a break and read!

Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

Karma

hello! how are u people? I haven't posted new silly blogs here because I don't have own connection now. But anyways, glad to post something new at least though I can't make it long this time.

I had a seminar in Manila for English Language Teaching. I asked my friend to pick me up at the airport. Then , I was supposed to stay in Pius Center but , I wanted to hang out with my friend so I didn't want to stay with my superiors. I had budget for hotel but I wanted to have night life there so I tried to cut the budget for hotel. My friend were walking and roaming around to look for a place which is cheap and no curfew because we planned to go out that night. But then, we were so tired all afternoon til it was already 8 pm and we wasted our time looking for cheap room.

The ending was, I stayed overnight in a room which was not ready and there was no water. I couldnt complain because it was my fault and hahaha I laughed at myself.


I told myself, this is my karma for being corrupt hehehehehe.... I needed to fetch water from the gate to the third floor so I could take a bath and use bathroom...I almost had accident  on the stairs.


I fetched 3 times hehehe... Oh well, as what I have said, I couldn't complain. I also couldn't stand when I took a bath because people outside would see me..... It was a funny experience and a lesson to learn. The plan to have fun on that night was cancelled because we were too tired of looking for a cheap place. 

I decided to stay with my superiors on the following day. I beg them to accept me in their room and told them about the "fetching of water" thing. They laughed at me. 

I had fun on the following nights though but hahaha I had more fun remembering my first night there!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is absolutely worth to read if anybody comes throughout it. I'm lucky I did because now I've got a whole new view of this. I didn't realize that this issue was so important and so universal. You certainly put it in perspective for me.


    Sheena
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading all your post in your blogs. I guess you are a great blogger beacuse you have a lot of comments in your blogs. Keep on posting. Please inspire more people through your post! Fighting!

    Bubble
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete