shainey_25@yahoo.com

this is my email

Pages

About Me

My photo
Take a Break is what I do when I am very stressed. This is a place for me where I can write anything to help me express more what I feel and share it with you. I take a break and write! Take a break and read!

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

internet cafe

Using internet in cafe is so annoying. Both Elementary and High school students are so noisy while playing internet games while girls are shouting about cute boys. I don't like using internet here but it costs for me to travel to the city just to use internet. I told them to minimize their voices but they don't seem to understand what silence means. They just ignore me without knowing that I will be their teacher soon. I am trying to remember their faces and when I see these faces in my class, I will make them write a 2 pages essay back to back what silence means. No one is trying to do some research but just playing and chatting. I am very embarrassed to be here but  what can I do? I need to use internet.

It is sad to know that their parents are working hard just to give them allowance but they are just wasting their money here. Once I start teaching in that school, I will have the rule about using internet. If I caught them playing or chatting weekdays, they will have to write a very long essay and if they fail to do so, then they can't enter my class. These students need some discipline and they have to value the efforts of their parents. I can feel that many students will hate me soon, but, well.... let's see! After all I am the teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment